Eastman MONO PERC 395 W SOLAR PANEL – 24 volt
- Excellent module efficiency Solar cell efficiency up to 21.2% Module efficiency up to 19.83%
- High performance Higher PV Energy yield even under low light and cloudy conditions
- Reliablity Premium quality raw materials and advanced manufacturing processes guarantees the reliability of our modules
- Positive tolerance of up to 4% delivers higher output reliability for our all modules.
- EL Tested (ELECTRO LUMINESCENCE) 100% EL double inspection
- PID resistant and tree of snail trails Increased module robustness to minimize micro-cracks
Mono Solar Panel 395Watt
Eastman solar panels are the latest technology and most innovative solar panel. A solar photo-voltaic panel is a composition of solar photo-volatic cells, well arranged together in an aluminium frame and covered with high quality glass. They absorb the sun’s ray and turn them into electricity that can be fed in home appliances as well as utility grids. Eastman solar panel are next-generation solar panels, manufactured by using premium quality A-grade solar cells. These solar cells are slice cut from a block of silicon, consisting of a number of crystals with a speckled reflective appearance. The thickness of these slices is clearly visible. Our mono solar panel 395watt is a very economical solar product and are more suitable for Indian environmental conditions.
|Output Power||395 Watts|
|Space Requirement||20 sq. feet|
|Operating Voltage||24 Volt|
|Panel Technology||Mono PERC|
|Manufacturer warranty||10 year on Product warranty*|
|Performance Warranty||25 Years product performance warranty*|
|Compliance to IEC standards|
|wattage (Wp)||395 watts|
|voltage at max power||40.28 volts|
|current at max power||9.81 amps|
|open circuit voltage||49.05 volts|
|short circuit current||10.12 amps|
|Number of Cells||72|
|Dimensions||199.5 × 100 × 4 cm|
There are no reviews yet.