UTL ALFA+ PLUS 348 rMPPT SOLAR INVERTER PCU 3KVA 48V
- UTL Alfa+ 348 48V is an MPPT Solar Inverter for Home and Office, has 60 AMP inbuilt mppt solar charge controller; you can connect total solar panels upto 3000 Watts; it will converter DC from solar panels to give you AC 220-240V at 13.5 Amp
- You can install maximum 8 x Solar Panels of 390 Watts 24 Volt
- 12V x 4 Solar batteries of 150 / 200 / 220 AH
Battery Selection Mode
In UTL’s Alfa+ Solar PCU you have a great feature that is battery selection mode by this we can select any type of battery as per requirement i.e. flat plate/tubular/SMF/Lead acid Battery and can set charging voltage and charging current as per requirement.
Operating Mode Selection
PCU Mode – Priority Solar →Battery → Grid
Smart Mode -Priority Solar → Grid → Battery
Hybrid Mode – Priority for load Grid →Solar → Battery, Priority for battery charging Solar Energy → Grid
LCD Display with Energy Meter and Data Logging (optional)
UTL Alfa+ Solar PCU is also available with LCD display. This is an optional feature that can be availed by the customer for better user interface. When the customer opts for this feature, an energy meter and data logging facilities are also provided to the customer, which help the user to access information about the present and past status of the PCU functionality.
Pure Sine Wave
The output of the UTL’s Alfa+ PCU is pure sine wave and it operates your appliances friendly.
User configurable by LCD
User friendly calibration settings:-
You can change the below settings of Alfa+ Solar PCU by itself like,
Configurable Grid Reconnect Setting
Configurable Battery Low cut Setting
Configurable Grid low cut/High cut setting
User friendly operational settings
No load shut down – Enable/Disable.
Grid charging – Enable/Disable.
IT Load – Enable/Disable.
- DSPic Based Pure Sine Wave Design.
- Inbuilt rMPPT Charge Controller.
- Maximum Preference to Solar Energy.
- USB Based Communication.
- 30 Days Data Logs Inbuilt
- AC and DC Energy Meter Inbuilt.
- GSM/GPRS Based Remote Monitoring and controlling.
- Robust Design for 20 years product life.
- 2 years to 5 years of warranty.
- Reverse AC Voltage Protection.
- User friendly and easily accessible LCD Display with all AC & DC Parameter Configurable by Display Switches and Digital LCD (20X4).
- User Friendly Control: – Output Voltage, Charging Voltage – SPV/ Grid, Charging Current – SPV/Grid, Grid Reconnect, Battery Low.
- Priority based working modes – Smart/PCU/Hybrid (for saving energy and money).
- NLSD, Alfa+Solar PCU Grid Charging, IT Load – Enable/Disable by LCD.
|Solar PCU Capacity||3KVA 48V|
|Input Voltage Range (Min-Max)||80-230 VDC|
|Maximum PV Power Recommended||5KW|
|Type of Charger||MPPT|
|Battery Low Buzzer||Battery Low Cut +0.2 V|
|Battery Low Cut||10-11.7 V|
|Battery High Cut (INV.)||SPV Present-SPV CHG. REF +1V for 15Sec, SPV CHG. REF +1.5V for 2Sec|
|Battery High Cut (INV.)||SPV Absent-SPV CHG. REF for 15Sec, SPV CHG. REF +0.2V for 2Sec|
|Battery Charging Voltage by SPV||13.5-16 V|
|Battery Charging Current by SPV||12-60 A|
|Battery Charging Voltage by Grid||13.0-15.5 V|
|Battery Charging Current by Grid||6-15 A|
|Grid Low Cut Voltage (IT Mode/Normal)||NA/120-200 V|
|Grid High Cut Voltage (IT Mode/Normal)||NA/245-280 V|
|Output Voltage Low||170-190 V|
|Output Voltage High||250-260 V|
|No Load Shut Down||Enable/Disable|
|Grid Disconnect (Solar Available) PCU/SMART (Battery)||@14.5/Battery for 2minutes or 13.5/Battery-100% Current|
|Grid Reconnect (PCU Mode/Smart Mode) (Battery)||11-12V|
|Temp. Compensation (Battery)||@3mV/cell/°C ; 18mV/Battery/°C|
|Inverter Switching Element||Mosfet|
|Inverter Nominal Output Voltage||220 VAC|
|Inverter Output Supply Phase||1Phase, 3Wire|
|Inverter Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Inverter Nominal Frequency||50.0 Hz|
|Load Current||18 A|
|Output Voltage Distortion with 100% Linear Load||<3%|
|Peak Efficiency||>88 %|
|Cooling||Temp Controlled, Fan|
|Protections||Overload, Battery Low, Battery High, Output Low, Output High, Output Short Ckt., Overheat, Under Frequency, Over Frequency, Solar Panel Reverse|
|Display Parameters||Battery Voltage, Charging Current, Discharging Current, Charging KWH, Discharging KWH, Solar Voltage, Solar Current, Instantaneous Power, Cumulative Power, Grid Voltage, Grid Current, Grid Frequency, Output Voltage, Output Current, Output Frequency NLSD En/Dn, IT Load En/Dn Grid Charger En/Dn, Operating Mode PCU/SMT/HYD|
|Switches||Reset for System ON/OFF, UP, DOWN, BACK, ENTER (for LCD Configuration)|
|Indications||System ON, Inverter ON, SPV Charging, Grid Charging, Battery Low/High, Overload, Overheat, Mains Low, Mains High, Under Frequency, Over Frequency, NLSD, Fault|
|Degree of Protection||IP21|
|Dimensions||45 × 25 × 45 cm|